Zweitwohnung / Nebenwohnung Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you move into an apartment that you do not use primarily, you must register it as a secondary residence.

Confirmation of the housing provider

In the case of persons under 16 years of age, it must be ensured that they are registered by the persons into whose dwelling they move.

Responsible for the content
BMI, Dr. Laier, RL VII2

Last update or date of publication