Channel fault Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you see that a road drain (gully) is clogged and the rainwater is jammed there, or if you notice that the sewage from your apartment or house is no longer running out, call your local fault site as soon as possible. This is also the right contact for you for all other faults that affect the public sewer system.