Access to higher education - Recognition of educational qualifications

German nationals, stateless persons and foreigners with foreign educational qualifications can study in Hesse if their previous education is recognised as equivalent to a local university entrance qualification. The equivalence of the respective educational attainment is based on the evaluation proposals of the Central Office for Foreign Education (ZaB) at the secretariat of the KMK in Bonn.

A fact sheet on the bodies responsible for evaluation and recognition can be found on the homepage of the Hessian Ministry of Science and the Arts (HMWK) (at: > Study/Training > Admission Requirements > Foreign University Access Permits).

Related Links

  • Ausl√§ndische Hochschulzugangsberechtigungen

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available