Stand permit Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

As a trader, you need a stand permit to participate in markets.

They must have a "travel trade card" unless the market is set in accordance with the Trade Code or a special use permit. In the case of fixed markets, the obligation to travel is waived. In the case of employees, a second copy or certified copy of the trader's travel business card must be carried.

Related Links

You can submit your application for a day's stand in oral or written form. For an annual or seasonal stand, you must submit a written application.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available