Mofa Test Certificate (TÜV) Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you are 15 years or older, you are allowed to drive on public roads with a moped. To do this, you must have a so-called "Mofa test certificate". You will receive this if you have successfully completed a theoretical and practical moped training and passed the required theoretical examination. Exception: Those who have reached the age of 15 before 01.04.1980 do not need a driving licence or a Mofa test certificate to drive a moped. You also do not need a Mofa test certificate if you hold a valid German driver's license of any class or have a valid foreign driving licence that entitles you to drive motor vehicles in Germany.

The certificate of training must be brought with you to register for the examination.

You must always carry the Mofa test certificate (or your driver's license) with you when driving a moped. In the event of loss of the Mofa test certificate, you must contact the inspection body which issued the test certificate for the issue of a replacement test certificate. If you have not yet reached the age of 18, the consent of your legal guardian is required. There is a corresponding field on the request of the TÜH.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available