Have you lost your identity card? Then you must report this. In addition, you must apply for a new identity card if you are over 16 years old and do not have any other valid passport document.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of the Interior, for Building and Home Affairs

Last update or date of publication