Apply for approval as a doctor, dentist, psychotherapist/psychological psychotherapist or child and adolescent psychotherapist/ child and adolescent psychotherapist Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

You want to work in Germany as a doctor, dentist, Psychological psychotherapist or psychological psychotherapist or Child and adolescent psychotherapist or child and adolescent psychotherapist? For this purpose, you need an approval or a temporary professional license after appropriate training.

The documents and documents you need to submit for approval can be found in the application forms.

Prerequisites for approval are: They shall have German or equivalent foreign training concluded in the EU or another State Party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or shall demonstrate equivalent knowledge. You are required to pursue the desired profession Worthy reliable and suitable for health and have the knowledge of the German language necessary for the pursuit of the profession