Nebenwohnung abmelden Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you move out of a secondary residence and do not move into another residence in the country, you must deregister for this residence.

Confirmation of the housing provider

In the case of persons under 16 years of age, care must be taken to ensure that they are deregistered by the persons from whose home they are moving.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of the Interior (BMI), Department VII2

Last update or date of publication