You have married and therefore changed your name? Then you must apply for a new identity card if you do not have a valid passport document with the new name.
If the surname of your children has changed, their documents with the old name are also invalid.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of the Interior, for Building and Home Affairs

Last update or date of publication