Housing provider confirmation Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you move into a new apartment, you will need a confirmation from your landlord about the move-in. You must present these to the competent reporting authority each time you register. The owner of the apartment is usually the owner of the apartment. However, it may also be the property management commissioned by the owner or, if you live for subletting, also the main tenant of the apartment. The confirmation of the apartment must contain the following information: Name and address of the housing provider Name and address of the owner (if he is not a landlord himself) Address of the apartment Names of all persons who move into the apartment and are therefore subject to notification Date of collection

You will receive the confirmation from your landlord. It is also possible for housing providers to provide the confirmation electronically to the competent reporting authority if the latter has opened up access to it. In this case, you will receive a so-called assignment feature from your landlord, which will be communicated to her by the reporting authority. When you then register with this reporting authority, you either present the housing provider confirmation or specify the assignment characteristic.

Responsible for the content
Hessian Ministry of the Interior and Sport

Last update or date of publication