If you are using plant protection products, are advising on plant protection, or if you want to guide or supervise people who use plant protection products in the context of a training relationship or an auxiliary activity, you need a certificate of expertise.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Ministry of Economy, Transport, Agriculture and Viticulture Rhineland-Palatinate

Last update or date of publication