Notification obligations under the Explosives Act

If you are dealing with explosive substances in the course of a commercial activity, you must report the following to the competent authority:

  • the start of the business,
  • the opening of a branch or an employed branch;
  • the cessation of operations or activities,
  • the closure of a branch or an employed branch;
  • the appointment or dismissal of a person responsible for the management of the establishment, a branch or an independent branch, and
  • in the case of legal persons, the change of person appointed to represent persons in accordance with the law, articles of association or partnership agreement.

There is also a duty to notify the sale of pyrotechnic articles of categories 1 and 2.

Related Links

  • Verkauf von Kleinfeuerwerk und Kleinstfeuerwerk (pyrotechnische Gegenstände der Kategorien 1 und 2), Anzeige

A separate platform has been developed for online application. On the so-called service platform you can submit your applications electronically and much more! You are welcome to get your own picture of the application in advance without registering in advance. Use the simulation to do this. In order to make full use of the online application process, you must first register with the online application procedure.

Online application procedure of the Single Point of Contact Hessen

Related Links

  • § 14 Gesetz über explosionsgefährliche Stoffe (Sprengstoffgesetz - SprengG)

Responsible for the content
Hessian Ministry of Social Affairs and Integration (AK Internet)

Last update or date of publication