Apply for a safety certificate in accordance with the 1st Explosives Ordinance (non-commercial) Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Anyone who wants to handle explosive substances (black powder, nitrocellulose powder) and/or wants to acquire them requires a permit in accordance with Section 27 of the Explosives Act (SprengG). In order to obtain such a permit, you must attend a course in advance to teach the expertise in the non-commercial handling and traffic of explosive substances. To be admitted to this specialist course, you need a certificate of safety. The safety certificate is available on request.

Related Links

Identity card / passport, Course certificate, Certificate of need (for front loaders or reloaders), Membership certificate (Böllerschützen) valid hunting license (hunter)

A separate platform has been developed for online application. On the so-called service platform you can submit your applications electronically and much more! You are welcome to get your own picture of the application in advance without registering in advance. Use the simulation to do this. In order to make full use of the online application process, you must first register with the online application procedure. Online application procedure of the Single Point of Contact Hessen

physical suitability Completion of the age of 21 (exception possible) Reliability

The certificate is issued if reliability and personal suitability are available to participate in courses according to the SprengG. Please note the entry requirements for the courses

Responsible for the content
Hessian Ministry of Social Affairs and Integration (AK Internet)

Last update or date of publication