Dog tax - unsubscribe dog Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

You must unsubscribe your dog from your local authority if you move your main residence to another municipality or if you You no longer have a dog.

Dog tax stamp in case of personal unregistration: identity card or confirmation of registration Note: Please check with your congregation.

You must submit the dog tax stamp when you unsubscribe.
Act on Municipal Taxes (KAG) in conjunction with the respective statutes of your municipality

Related Links

As a rule, you can unsubscribe your dog personally by consultation or in writing. You can use the "Dog tax deregistration" form to unsubscribe. You can get this form from your municipality or it is available for download on their website. Note: Please check with your congregation.

Responsible for the content
Hessian Ministry of the Interior and Sport

Last update or date of publication