Broadcasting contribution in the private sector, registration of further apartment Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you rent or buy a second or ancillary apartment for your existing apartment, you must register it with the contribution service. This also applies to exclusively privately used holiday apartments and caravans, which you mainly use stationary.

Related Links


You have already registered an existing apartment.
You must register the further apartment in writing with the competent authority. To do this, fill in the provided form. It is usually up to your community. You can download it on the Internet or register online.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available