Film and filming permits (use of public transport areas) Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Permission is required for the use of public transport areas for film and television recordings. If road closures, stop-and-stop measures or other measures affecting traffic are required for filming, road traffic authorisation is required in accordance with the provisions of the Road Traffic Code. Unless a road traffic law order is required for filming and filming, a special use permit is required in accordance with the Federal Highways Act or the Hessian Road Act.

An informal application to which the following must be attached: Address and information on the accessibility of the applicant/addressee (mobile/telephone, fax) exact details of the filming location with site plan sketch precise dates, description of the scope and program sequence


Hessen Film und Medien GmbH


Die Hessen Film und Medien GmbH ist zentraler Ansprechpartner für alle Belange rund um das Thema Filmförderung in Hessen. Was Sie beachten müssen, wenn Sie eine Förderung für Ihr Filmprojekt beantragen wollen finden Sie unter folgendem Link:



Responsible for the content
Hessian Ministry of Economy, Energy, Transport and Regional Development

Last update or date of publication