Apply for recognition of a specialist veterinarian or additional designation Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Veterinarians may, in addition to their professional title, hold other designations which indicate special knowledge and skills in a particular field (specialist veterinary title) or field (additional designation). Areas include anatomy, epidemiology, meat hygiene or small animal surgery. Areas include dermatology, homeopathy, reptiles or dentistry. The acquisition and conduct of the training designations is regulated in the continuing training regulations of the Hessian State Veterinary Association.
Please use the form of the National Veterinary Association for your application: With your application, you must submit the following documents: Proof of continuing training Proof of nationality Evidence of the content of continuing training in the form of continuing training regulations, examination regulations or other appropriate manners showing the content of the study and the duration of the continuing training completed in order to obtain proof of further training
A separate platform has been developed for online application. On the so-called service platform you can submit your applications electronically and much more! You are welcome to get your own picture of the application in advance without registering in advance. Use the simulation to do this. In order to make full use of the online application process, you must first register with the online application procedure. Online application procedure of the Single Point of Contact Hessen
The applicant must be a member of the National Veterinary Association The prescribed training must have been successfully completed The designations awarded by another veterinary chamber may be continued. If veterinarians from another Member State of the European Community have obtained a training title, they will be recognised in the area after a review of equivalence. However, insofar as the training regulations of the Hessian State Veterinary Association do not provide for a corresponding designation, this can be continued if the essential requirements of the Hessian Continuing Training Regulations are fulfilled.
- Weiterbildungsordnung der Landestierärztekammer Hessen
- Kostensatzung der Landestierärztekammer Hessen
- § 43 Heilberufsgesetz _ Fachrichtungen sowie Inhalt und Umfang der tierärztlichen Weiterbildung
- § 26 des Gesetz über die Berufsvertretungen, die Berufsausübung, die Weiterbildung und die Berufsgerichtsbarkeit der Ärzte, Zahnärzte, Tierärzte, Apotheker, Psychologischen Psychotherapeuten und Kinder- und Jugendlichenpsychotherapeuten (Heilberufsgesetz) - Die Weiterbildung der Tierärztinnen und Tierärzte -
- § 44 Heilberufsgesetz - Die Weiterbildung der Tierärztinnen und Tierärzte
- § 32 Heilberufsgesetz _ Anerkennungsverfahren
You must apply for recognition in writing. You can obtain the necessary form from the Hessian State Veterinary Association.