Broadcasting contribution in the private sector Registration Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

As an adult, you have to pay a radio fee for your apartment. Note: If another person already pays a broadcast fee for your apartment, you are exempt from payment.

Related Links

informal writing by post or completed registration form on the Internet

Related Links

You must register with the Contribution Service, if you are of legal age (18 years or older) and if you or another person do not yet pay a broadcasting fee for your apartment. There is no obligation to pay contributions for a vacant apartment. Prerequisite is: that it is not inhabited by anyone, that there is no lease for them, and that no person is registered with the registration office for them.
You must register your apartment with the appropriate authority. You can do this informally in writing, fill out a form or use an online service. The form is usually available in the municipalities. You can also download it from the Internet. Tip: If you do not have to pay the contribution, for example because another resident in the apartment already pays the broadcasting fee, you can unsubscribe from the contribution service.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication