Care and care - submit complaints and suggestions Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you as a person in need of care, as a relative, legal guardian, acquaintance, neighbour or nurse have complaints, criticism, but also suggestions for care in the home or inpatient area, you can contact the Hessian Offices for Care and social issues. Your complaint will be investigated immediately and you will then be informed of the outcome of the reviews. Complaints will be treated as strictly confidential upon request.

In order to ensure that complaints and suggestions can be reviewed in a targeted manner, they should be described as concretely as possible.

Responsible for the content
Hessian Ministry of Social Affairs and Integration

Last update or date of publication