Replace vehicle registration document / Bremerhaven Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If a vehicle registration document has still been issued for the vehicle, the registration certificate Part I is issued as a replacement. The coexistence of a new registration certificate Part I (previously: vehicle registration document) and an old vehicle registration document is not permitted. The old registration document must be exchanged for the new registration certificate Part II. Note: If the lost vehicle registration document is found again after the replacement document has been issued, the recovered document must be handed in to the registration authority immediately.

valid identity card or passportin case of representation with written power of attorney, additionally: identity card or passport of the authorised representative Registration certificate part II or old vehicle registration documentif necessary, additional confirmation from the police of the theft reportvalid test report on a general inspection, e.g. TÜV, DEKRA, GTÜ, KÜS, GTS, FSP if registered to companies, in addition: - business registration and, if available, extract from the commercial register (also as a copy) - power of attorney, if the person entitled to dispose of the property does not personally submit the application on site

Theft report or confirmation of loss Important: This is a service provided by a local authority. Therefore, you can only visit an office that is located in your place of residence.
The holder of the vehicle must submit the application for the issue of a Part I registration certificate to the registration authority that has allocated the registration number. A representative may also be appointed with a written power of attorney. The registration authority may require an affidavit in lieu of an oath regarding the whereabouts of the vehicle registration document.