Report damage to pavements, roads and bridgesReport damage to traffic signs or traffic facilities Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

In order to have damage repaired as quickly as possible, this can be reported on the website of the Office of Roads and Traffic using an online form or by calling the emergency services.

Notification of the damage via online form or by telephone. The following information is required: - Place and nature of the damage