Unterhaltsvorschuss beantragen Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

From 01.01.2021, children from 0 to 5 years have a monthly entitlement of 174.00 euros, children from 6 to 11 years have a monthly entitlement of 232.00 euros and children from 12 years to 17 years have a monthly entitlement of 309.00 euros.

birth certificate of the childIdentity card or passportResidence permit, In addition to the identity document, foreign nationals require the valid residence permit (with supplementary sheet if necessary) Child benefit certificateSupporting titles , e.g. maintenance order, court order or judgment or proof of service of the maintenance claim Proof of the date of separation or divorceacknowledgement of paternity, Deed, order or judgment Custody ruling or custody declarationIndemnification agreement , With the release agreement, the parents agree that the parent who is obliged to pay maintenance will no longer pay child support. Proof of the time of separation, e.g. confirmation of the lawyer (Reminder) letters in connection with the recovery of child supportproof of income from the child's assets (interest, etc.) and work (e.g. education allowance)

If the other parent does not pay any or insufficient maintenance, your child will be granted an advance on maintenance payments in accordance with the Alimony Advance Payment Act (Unterhaltsvorschussgesetz - UVG). An important prerequisite is in particular that your child lives with you and is younger than 18 years of age. For children after the age of 12 years, it is an additional requirement that they are not themselves dependent on benefits under the Second Book of the Social Security Code (SGB II), or that they are no longer covered by the advance maintenance payment or that the single parent in the SGB II benefit earns his or her own income of at least 600 euros gross per month. If the other parent would be quite capable of paying the maintenance for your child, it is an advance on the maintenance, which the maintenance advance payment office recovers from the parent who is actually obliged to pay maintenance. If the other parent is not able and therefore not obliged to pay maintenance for your child, a default benefit is paid. For foreign nationals who are not nationals of member states of the European Economic Area or Switzerland, eligibility for the benefit must be examined on a case-by-case basis.
You submit an application for an advance on maintenance payments to the UVG office of the Office for Social Services Bremen which is responsible for you: Office for Social Services Specialist Service Refugees, Integration & Families Advance payment of maintenance Latitude path 29 - 33 28195 Bremen City district north (Burglesum, Vegesack, Blumenthal City district south (Neustadt, Obervieland, Huchting, Woltmershausen, Seehausen, electricity) Office of Social Services Social Centre Gröpelingen/ Walle Advance payment of maintenance Hans-Böckler- Str. 9 28217 Bremen City district Mitte (Mitte, Ports) Stadtbezirk Ost (Eastern suburb, Schwachhausen, Vahr, Horn-Lehe, Borgfeld, Oberneuland, Osterholz, Hemelingen) City district West (Blockland, Findorff, Walle, Gröpelingen)