Unterhalt geltend machen Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If there are problems with maintenance, it is possible to obtain advice and support in the assertion of maintenance claims for underage children children of full age up to their 21st birthday or Alimony on the occasion of birth/ childcare support for unmarried parents.

Identity card or passport

Child support for underage children: sole parental care for the minor child or actual sole care of the minor child Maintenance for young adults: of age, but not yet 21 years old School attendance or in a training/ study Alimony on the occasion of the birth/carer's maintenance: not fully employed due to pregnancy, care or upbringing of the child

In difficult cases, it is advisable to set up an assistance service for the recovery of maintenance claims The service "Request assistance" could be of additional interest: http: //service.bremen.de/sixcms/detail.php?gsid=bremen128.c.45643.de&asl=bremen2014_sp.c.13092.de
Appointment with the Office for Social Services - Youth Welfare Office - Specialist Service for Assistance/ Maintenance for Minors. Appear in person to discuss the matter and bring the previous correspondence in the maintenance matter with you. Important are court orders, settlements or documents concerning the maintenance. Also as much data as possible on the person liable to pay maintenance (address, employer, health insurance, income and financial circumstances ...). Legal advice and support is provided on the following questions: In what amount is a claim for maintenance? How do you claim the maintenance? How can you enforce it? The Youth Welfare Office can also write to the person liable for maintenance itself and conduct court proceedings for underage children.