Sterbegeld für Kriegsopfer Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

The death grant is paid to the spouse or children if they lived with the deceased. If the deceased lived alone, the allowance is paid to close relatives who previously lived on the deceased's money. If they do not exist either, the money can be given to the person who paid for the funeral or the person who cared for the deceased until death.

A claim under the BVG (Federal Pension Act) is only based on persons from the 1st and 2nd World War: injured soldiers Widows and orphans of the fallen Victims of war among the civilian population Exclusion: Soldiers' Pensions Act: Soldiers' Pensions - Responsibility in Düsseldorf, at the Federal Office for Personnel Management of the Bundeswehr - Care for the Damaged - Wilhelm-Raabe-Straße 46, 40470 Düsseldorf Exclusion: NVA (National People's Army)': Responsibility in Wilhelmshaven, at the Unfallkasse Bund und Bahn, Weserstraße 47, 26382 Wilhelmshaven
An application must be submitted to the Office for Care and Integration Bremen.