Medical treatment for war victims or persons entitled under the Federal Pensions Act (BVG) Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

In some cases, the health insurance company provides some of the benefits, while certain services are paid directly by the Office for Care and Integration Bremen. As a rule, the granting is free of additional payments.

A claim under the BVG (Federal Pension Act) is only based on persons from the 1st and 2nd World War: injured soldiers Widows and orphans of the fallen Victims of war among the civilian population Exclusion: Soldiers' Pensions Act: Soldiers' Pensions - Responsibility in Düsseldorf, at the Federal Office for Personnel Management of the Bundeswehr - Care for the Damaged - Wilhelm-Raabe-Straße 46, 40470 Düsseldorf Exclusion: NVA (National People's Army)': Responsibility in Wilhelmshaven, at the Unfallkasse Bund und Bahn, Weserstraße 47, 26382 Wilhelmshaven

Before treatment, the "Bundesbehandlungsschein" must be issued by the health insurance company or the Office for Care and Integration Bremen.
Members of health insurance companies receive a so-called "federal treatment certificate", which must be applied for at the health insurance company before treatment.