Zulassungsbescheinigung I ändern - technische Änderung Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If compliance is proven by a general type approval (ABE) for vehicle parts or a parts certificate, an acceptance confirmation is required, which, if necessary, is the basis for the correction of the registration certificate Part I (old vehicle registration document) and the registration certificate Part II (old vehicle registration document) by the registration authority. In the case of vehicle parts, this does not apply if the ABE does not prescribe an obligation to accept. Tip: Before installation or conversion, an officially recognised expert for motor vehicle traffic or a test engineer from a monitoring organisation should be asked whether the type approval is impaired or whether the change is approvable at all and thus a positive expert opinion can be issued for a new type approval. Note: Certain technical modifications must be reported to the approval authority without delay and, depending on the type of modification and proof, must be assessed beforehand by the Technical Inspection Agency or an approved testing organisation (TÜV, DEKRA, GTÜ, KÜS, GTS, FSP). This includes, for example: Changes to the vehicle class or the type of vehicle and body Change in cylinder capacity, net power, fuel type or energy source Increase of the maximum design speed reduction of the maximum design speed, if this is relevant for driving or approval Modification of the permissible axle loads, maximum mass, drawbar or trailer load Increase in vehicle dimensions, except for cars and motorcycles Change in the number of seats or standing places in buses and coaches changes in exhaust or noise levels where they affect vehicle taxation or traffic bans Use of other wheel/tyre combinations

valid identity card or passport of the applicant vehicle ownerif registered to companies, in addition: - business registration and, if available, extract from the commercial register (also as a copy) - power of attorney, if the person entitled to dispose of the property does not personally submit the application on site in case of representation with written power of attorney, additionally: identity card or passport of the authorised representative Registration certificate part I or vehicle registration documentRegistration certificate part II or old vehicle registration documentExpert opinion or operating licence of the parts manufacturerConfirmation of acceptance by an approved testing organisation, e.g. TÜV, DEKRA, GTÜ, KÜS, GTS, FSP valid test report on a general inspection, e.g. TÜV, DEKRA, GTÜ, KÜS, GTS, FSP Expert opinion or manufacturer's certificate

Note: It should be clarified in advance with the motor vehicle liability insurance whether the journey to the test organisation or technical test centre is covered, especially if the changes to the vehicle described above are involved.
The change must be applied for either personally or through a third party with written authorisation from the authority. The representative must present the power of attorney and in addition the identity card or passport. The registration authority automatically passes on changes relevant to vehicle tax to the main customs office. Attention: If the vehicle was purchased or leased on credit and the financing bank or lessor has received the vehicle registration document or the registration certificate part II as security, the financing bank or lessor must ask the financing bank or lessor to send the document to the registration authority for modification and proof of the right of disposal. Only when the document is available to the authority can the change be made. After the change has been made, the document is returned to the funding agency.