reissue a driving licence Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

A new licence may only be issued upon application after withdrawal and after the expiry of any period of suspension which may have been imposed. Since the relevant investigations take a certain amount of time, the application for a new licence should be submitted 3 months before the expiry of the ban period.

Identity card or passportPenalty order or court judgment with legal force, withdrawal orderPhotograph, according to the photo sample board Certificate of good conduct of document type O, can be applied for at the driving licence authority Certificate of visual inspection, for categories AM, A1, A2, A, B, BE, L or T. If the eyesight test is not passed, a certificate of an ophthalmological examination of the eyesight in accordance with Annex 6 No. 1.2 of the Driving Licence Ordinance must be presented. not older than 2 years. Certificate or eye sight certificate, - for classes C1, C1E, C, CE, D1, D1E, D and DE. - not older than 2 years. Proof of training in first aidCertificate or expert opinion on physical and mental fitness, - for classes C1, C1E, C, CE, D1, D1E, D and DE. - not older than 1 year. Expert opinion on special requirements, - for classes D1, D1E, D and DE. - not older than 1 year.

The licence shall be renewed for the category in question if the applicant is fit to drive again and can demonstrate that he/she fulfils the requirements. With the exception of the examination regulations, the identical requirements of the first issue shall apply. The application may be filed at the earliest 3 months before the expiry of the blocking period.

The driving licence office is prohibited from issuing a new licence before the expiry of the ban imposed by the court. In the event of an official withdrawal, no ban will be imposed; nevertheless, no motor vehicle may be driven until the driving licence office has issued a new driving licence. After expiry of the ban, there is no entitlement to a new driving licence. The authority alone decides whether and under what conditions a new driving licence can be issued. In case of doubts about suitability, a medical-psychological examination (MPU) or a specialist medical examination will be ordered. If there are additional qualifying doubts, a practical examination must be taken. Driving a vehicle with a blood alcohol concentration of 1.6 per mille or more: MPU mandatory. Depending on the result of the assessment, a new certificate may be issued only after completion of a refresher course. In case of withdrawal of the driving licence due to non-participation in an ordered advanced seminar: Participation in this seminar is a prerequisite for the new issue of the driving licence. In the event of driving licence revocation due to driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs: Contact your local driving licence office and find out the requirements for re-issuing a new licence. Further information can be obtained from the driving licence authority. Additional information: Driving licences of categories A, A1, B, S, BE, L, M and T are issued for an unlimited period. Class C1, C1E driving licences are issued until the applicant reaches the age of 50; after the applicant reaches the age of 45, for a further five years in each case, provided that the relevant proof of suitability is presented. Class C, CE, D, D1, DE and D1E driving licences are issued for five years in each case, subject to the presentation of appropriate proof of suitability. The extension of categories D, D1, DE and D1E can only be granted beyond the age of 50 if the applicant additionally proves that he/she fulfils the "special requirements".
Application to the driving licence authority. Please note that a further consultation appointment may be necessary after the application has been submitted. Examination of the documents by the authority Obtaining of register information (central traffic register), certificate of good conduct Request for decision-making aids (e.g. medical report, medical-psychological report)