Rewrite your driving licence (driving licence) Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

The service driving licence of the German Armed Forces, the Federal Police or the Police can be converted into a "civilian", i.e. general driving licence (EU driving licence) without any further examination.

Identity card or passportDriving licence (service driving licence), or, after leaving active service, a certificate from the Central Military Forces Agency confirming possession of a licence Photograph, according to the photo sample board Civil driving licence (if available)

Personal meeting

If a request is made for a change of licence after termination of employment, additional documents may be required on a case-by-case basis for categories C, C1, CE, C1E, D, D1, DE, D1E. More detailed information can be obtained from the driving licence authority.
Application to the driving licence authority Examination of the documents by the authority Obtaining of register information (central traffic register), zT certificate of good conduct