Zulassungsbescheinigung I ändern - Wegfall des Trennungsstrichs im Feld "Kennzeichen" / Bremerhaven Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

There is no obligation to exchange.

If desired, the registration certificate Part I can be exchanged. The registration certificate Part II is not changed and therefore need not be presented.

If the old documents (vehicle registration document and vehicle title) are still issued for the vehicle, the changeover to the new documents (registration certificates part I and II) takes place at the same time. In this case, the vehicle registration document must also be presented.

(Only to be observed with old vehicle documents!)

If the vehicle was bought or leased on credit and the financing bank or the lessor has received the registration document as security, the financing bank must be asked to send the document to the registration authority for modification. Only when the document is available to the authority can the change be made.

After the change has been made, the new document (Certificate of Approval Part II) is returned to the financing agency.

  • Identity card or passport
  • in case of representation with written power of attorney,

    additionally: identity card or passport of the authorised representative

  • if registered to companies,

    in addition:
    - business registration and, if available, extract from the commercial register (also as a copy)
    - power of attorney, if the person entitled to dispose of the property does not personally submit the application on site

  • Registration certificate part I or vehicle registration document
  • Vehicle title,

    if the vehicle has not yet been issued with a Part II registration certificate

  • Gebührenordnung für Maßnahmen im Straßenverkehr (GebOSt)
  • Wegfall des Trennungsstrichs (Artikel im Weserreport vom 12.09.2012)

The change must be applied for either personally or through a third party with written authorisation from the authority. The representative must present the power of attorney, a copy of the identity card of the person giving the power of attorney and additionally his own identity card or passport.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available