Driving licence for passenger transport / Bremerhaven Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
An additional permit (passenger transport licence) is required by anyone driving an ambulance if the vehicle is used for the transport of passengers for remuneration or business purposesor who drives a motor vehicle if passengers are transported in the vehicle and a permit is required for this transport in accordance with the Passenger Transport Act.
- Identity card or passport
- Proof of possession of an EU/EEA Class B driving licence or an Annex 11 state ,
Regarding Annex 11 FeV-State: see for the extent of this on the Internet at http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/fev_2010/anlage_11_120.html
- Certificate of good conduct of document type O,
can be applied for at the driving licence authority
- Proof of training in first aid,
for classes C1, C1E, C, CE, D1, D1E, D and DE
- Certificate or eye sight certificate,
- for classes C1, C1E, C, CE, D1, D1E, D and DE.
- not older than 2 years.
- Performance psychological assessment,
Applicants for a driving licence for passenger transport (taxi / rental car) as well as applicants of classes D and D1 always require this certificate every time a driving licence is first issued.
From the age of 50, bus drivers of classes D and D1 require this certificate additionally with every renewal.
From the age of 60, holders of a driver's license for passenger transport (taxi / rental car) require this certificate additionally with every extension.
The performance psychology examination includes, for example, a review of the ability to work under pressure, reaction ability, orientation performance and concentration ability. Proof that you meet these special requirements is provided by a company or occupational medical report or by a report from an officially recognised assessment centre for fitness to drive.
- Possession of a driving licence in credit card format ("EU driving licence"); if necessary, the previous driving licence must first be exchanged for a card driving licence.
- If the driver's license was not issued in Bremerhaven, a copy of the card from the driver's license office which last issued a driver's license is required. The copy should not be older than six weeks.
- Minimum age: 21 years (19 years for ambulances)
- Possession of a category B driving licence (also from an EU/EEA country or a country listed in Annex 11 FeV) or an equivalent driving licence for at least two years (one year for ambulances)
- Proof of physical and mental fitness
- personal reliability (no serious criminal record and/or traffic violations)
- only for taxis, rental cars and ambulances:
- Proof of local knowledge of the area in which transport is compulsory, or - if the permit for rental cars or ambulances is to apply - the necessary local knowledge at the place where the company has its registered office; this does not apply if the place where the company has its registered office has less than 50,000 inhabitants. When you apply for a passenger transport permit, an appointment will be made with you to take the test .
The licence for the carriage of passengers is not required for
- ambulances of the German Armed Forces, the Federal Border Guard, the police, as well as the troops and civilian personnel of the other states party to the North Atlantic Treaty,
- civil protection ambulances, if they are used for its purpose
- Ambulances of the fire brigades and the rescue services recognised under state law (in Bremen these are DRK, MHD, ASB, JUH, promedica)
- motor vehicles, with the exception of taxis and hire cars, if the driver is in possession of category D or D1
- § 48 Fahrerlaubnis-Verordnung (FeV)
Schlüsselzahlen im Führerschein Staatenliste zu den Sonderbestimmungen für Inhaber einer ausländischen Fahrerlaubnis
Personal application to the driving licence authority
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication
No information available