Recognition of foreign educational certificates: Abitur - general or subject-related higher education entrance qualification - educational qualifications from international schools Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Recognition is only for the purpose of taking up employment or vocational training and further education and does not apply to applications to colleges and universities. For recognition for the purpose of taking up a course of study, the respective university or college should be contacted directly.

  • Identity card or passport
  • Registration confirmation for Bremen or Bremerhaven,

    Registration confirmation for Bremen or Bremerhaven, if no current address is noted on the identity card.

  • Simple copies of all documents to be submitted,

    Copies in the original language and as German translation (by a translator accredited in Germany)

  • the original of the diploma or diploma with subjects and marks in the original language of the country of origin of the last general education school attended abroad,

    or an officially certified copy and a German translation by a sworn translator accredited in Germany

  • A copy of the original certificate/diploma and a copy of the translation

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available