Apply for building permit / Bremen Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
If a construction project, e.g. a
- New construction,
- Change or
- Change of use of buildings and structures
is not free of procedures and is not provided without a permit, a building permit is required.
- Site plan (1:500) ,
with projects marked and highlighted in colour (to be submitted in 5 copies)
- Sectional drawings 3-fold,
with representation of the course of the stairs and, if necessary, a pointed floor. In case of application for seclusion (division of condominiums): if possible, number the special property in the visible rooms, or mark the common property with a symbol.
- Views 3-fold,
Views of all buildings on the property (from all sides with drawings of all windows, doors, balconies etc.)
Construction methods, which
- not free of movement (§ 61 BremLBO) or
- not approval-free (§ 62 BremLBO)
are in place
Advice on building regulations:
- Thursdays from 09.00 to 12.00 and 14.00 to 17.00
- or by appointment
- Baugesetzbuch (BauGB),
- Baunutzungsverordnung (BauNVO),
- Bremische Landesbauordnung (BremLBO),
- Bremische Bauvorlagenverordnung (BremBauVorlV)
- Infos für Bauherrn der Architektenkammer Bremen
- A building permit must be obtained from the responsible building supervisory authority before construction work begins
- During the approval procedure, the building supervisory authority checks whether the building measure applied for complies with public building law
- In the so-called simplified building permit procedure for certain buildings (e.g. residential buildings and their outbuildings and ancillary facilities), the requirements under building law are only examined to a limited extent. Here, draft authors assume responsibility for ensuring that the building project complies with public building law even in those points in which the building inspection does not carry out an examination.
- Note: Design authors entitled to submit building documents are architects as well as engineers who are registered in the list of those entitled to submit building documents of the Bremen Chamber of Engineers; registrations of other countries also apply in the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen.
- The building owner and the author of the design must sign the building application and the author of the design must sign both the building application and the building documents (e.g. construction drawings and calculations).
- The building documents must be submitted in duplicate.
- If it is necessary to have a test engineer check the structural engineering proofs, an additional copy of each of the other building documents must be submitted (see also Building Document Ordinance).
- The building permit is granted if the building project complies with public building law.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication
No information available