Report traffic signal and street lighting malfunction Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

In order to have a malfunction or damage repaired as quickly as possible, these can be reported on the website (to be found at: ( - Service - Malfunction reports) of the Office for Roads and Traffic using the online form or by calling the emergency services directly.


The following information shall be provided as a minimum: Place and type of damage, telephone number or e-mail address for queries

Notification can be made either by online form or by telephone to the emergency services. The emergency service for faults in light signal systems is the traffic management centre (VMZ): Tel. 0421 361-16666), for lighting faults the swb: Tel. 0421 359-1050.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available