Apply for parking facilitation for people with disabilities, features G and B Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Holders of the exemption permit have the following authorisations (unless there is no other parking possibility within a reasonable distance):
- Parking for up to three hours: in places where the restricted stopping restriction is in place (the time of arrival must be determined by the setting on a parking disc)
- Exceeding the permitted parking time: in the area of a zone holding ban
- Parking beyond the permitted time: in places where parking is permitted, but where an additional sign limits the parking time
- Parking during loading times: in pedestrian areas where loading and unloading is permitted for certain times
- Parking up to three hours: in parking spaces for residents
- Parking without charge and for a limited time: at parking meters and parking ticket machines
- Parking in designated traffic-calmed areas: outside the marked parking spaces - as long as the other traffic (especially the moving traffic) is not disproportionately affected
The maximum permitted parking time of 24 hours must not be exceeded.
- Severely disabled pass
- Certificate for special groups (to be requested from the Office for Care and Integration, Doventorscontrescarpe 172D, 28195 Bremen)
- completed application form
- Passport photo (except for children under 6 years)
- Severe disability with the markings G and B and a degree of disability (GdB) of at least 80 for functional disorders of the lower limbs alone (and the lumbar spine, insofar as these affect walking ability)
- Severe disability with the markings G and B and a GdB of at least 70 for functional disorders of the lower limbs alone (and of the lumbar spine insofar as these affect walking ability) and at the same time a GdB of at least 50 for functional disorders of the heart or the respiratory organs
- Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis and the GdB determined for this disease is at least 60
- Artificial bowel outlet and at the same time an artificial urinary diversion and the GdB determined for this is at least 70
Note: The individual GdB is decisive for the respective malfunction mentioned and not the entire GdB, which may be the sum of the individual functional impairments.
The exemption applies throughout Germany.
This special permit is not valid for parking in parking spaces with the wheelchair symbol. Parking permits for these parking spaces are issued to severely handicapped persons with exceptional walking disabilities, bilateral amyelia or phocomellia or with comparable functional restrictions, as well as blind persons (see General Parking Facilitation for Persons with Disabilities, Characteristics aG (exceptionally walking disabled) or Bl (blind)).
- § 46 Abs. 1 Nr. 11 Straßenverkehrsordnung (StVO)
Weitere Informationen Parkerleichterung Merkmale G und B
An application may
- Applications must be submitted using the online form or in person at the ASV, together with appropriate supporting documents.
For applications for third parties we require the following documents:
- Documents of the applicant (severely disabled pass, identity card and certificate for special groups - to be applied for at the Office for Care and Integration, Doventorscontrescarpe 172D, 28195 Bremen)
- Power of attorney of the applicant
- Identity card of the representative
A new application must be submitted if the derogation is extended.
For a child or a person to be legally cared for, the application must be submitted by the legal representative
After receipt of the documents, an expert opinion must be obtained from the pension office so that it can be checked whether the conditions for the exemption are met.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication
No information available