deregister a business Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

A trade registration is always necessary if the independent operation of a standing trade, a branch office or a dependent branch office is given up. This also applies if the business is moved to a location outside the city of Bremen.

  • completed trade registration form,

    (registration and transmission is possible online - see procedure)

  • Identity card or passport,

    - one copy is sufficient in case of written notification
    - in case of representation with written power of attorney, the authorised representative must be able to identify himself with an identity card or passport


The registered office of the commercial enterprise, the branch office or the dependent branch is in the city of Bremen.

  • § 14 Gewerbeordnung (GewO) (Anzeigepflicht)
  • In the case of partnerships, a separate trade registration is required for each personally liable partner.
  • With eMeldung, it is possible to register the trade deregistration online and transfer it electronically to the trade registration office.
    [H3 Online data entry (see button at the top right "Further information"):]. When entering your data, you will be guided by an assistant. At the end of the process, print out the notification, which is then also the confirmation. There is no extra confirmation from the trade registration office.
  • You can also deregister your trade in person or in writing.
  • We would like to point out a special service for traders: The trade deregistration can also be processed at the Single Point of Contact - the central contact and service point for the economy at Wirtschaftsförderung Bremen GmbH (see Competent Offices).

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available