Applying for a special division - accelerated division of parcels in areas with a highly accurate cadastre Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
First of all GeoInformation Bremen checks whether the conditions for a separation are fulfilled. If this is the case, the parcel of land is divided up in the real estate cadastre without local surveying. A deed is drawn up about the course of the boundary and the parties involved are informed. The new boundary points will be marked in the locality at a later date. The boundary points are permanently marked by boundary stones, plastic marks, chisel crosses, etc. A record is also made of the later local marking of the boundary points, known as "marking out", and is made known to the parties involved.
- The parcel concerned is located in the municipality of Bremen.
- Commissioning only by owners, purchasers, heritable building owners or notaries.
- For all boundary points of the parcel highly accurate and reliable coordinates are available in the real estate cadastre.
Note: Highly accurate and reliable coordinates are produced as a result of real estate surveys since about 2004.
Note: The special division is a special form of decomposition, it is linked to special conditions. There is no legal entitlement to the execution of a special division.
The costs can be inquired for the respective individual case at GeoInformation.
Note: Costs will be charged depending on the size of the newly formed parcels, the standard land value and the number of boundary points to be marked. The costs of a special survey plus a later marking are slightly higher than those of a dissection survey with direct marking.
Order form: Please mark "dismantling measurement" and note the wish for specialisation under "Other".
Indication of the parcel concerned: Name of street and house number or cadastral designation, i.e. parcel and parcel
Specification of the desired course of the new boundaries: Naming of geometrical conditions, e.g. parallel distance, perpendicularity etc. to existing boundaries or buildings. Naming of target surfaces.
Note: Building law requirements, e.g. distance areas, are not checked by GeoInformation!
Gesetz über die Landesvermessung und das Liegenschaftskataster (Vermessungs- und Katastergesetz) Kostenverordnung für das amtliche Vermessungswesen und die Gutachterausschüsse für Grundstückswerte nach dem Baugesetzbuch (VermWertKostV) Fachliche Weisung Liegenschaftsvermessung (FW LiegVerm)
- Written order (also via internet, e-mail or fax) by client possible.
- Checking by the State Office GeoInformation Bremen whether the prerequisites for a segregation exist.
- Separation (division without local surveying) of the parcel in the real estate cadastre.
- Preparation of a record of the new boundary line.
- Notification of all parties involved by sending a copy of the minutes.
- Sending notifications of changes in the real estate cadastre. Sending the extracts from the real estate cadastre required for the land plot depreciation. Sending the notice of costs for the special division.
- At a later date (within three years), GeoInformation Bremen marks the new boundary points.
- Notification of the boundary date by GeoInformation Bremen.
- Execution of the demarcation of the new boundary points.
- Preparation of a record of the demarcation.
- Notification of all parties not present by sending copies of the minutes of the boundary appointment.
- Dispatch of the notice of costs for the demarcation.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication
No information available