If you would like to travel together with your children and decide to spend a recreational stay in a family holiday center, you can receive funding under certain conditions.


Responsible for the content
Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Familie, Arbeit und Soziales (Bavarian State Ministry of Family Affairs, Labour and Social Affairs)

Last update or date of publication