If you wish to terminate the employment of a severely disabled person or a disabled person of equal status, you must first obtain the approval of the Inclusion Office.


Responsible for the content
Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Familie, Arbeit und Soziales (Bavarian State Ministry of Family Affairs, Labour and Social Affairs)

Last update or date of publication