If you have a university degree and would like to pursue employment in Germany for which the degree qualifies you, you can obtain a corresponding residence permit under certain conditions.


Responsible for the content
Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern und für Integration (Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior and for Integration)

Last update or date of publication