Explosive substances; notification of the commencement of activities and of the responsible persons appointed

Permit holders or company owners who commercially handle explosive substances must notify the competent authority of the commencement of this activity.The notification must statewho is responsible for managing the operation andwho is the person responsible in accordance with § 21 SprengG.The responsible persons must ensure the safe handling of explosive substances. At least one person over 21 years of age must be appointed in writing for this task.Suitable responsible persons are, for example, business owners, plant managers, branch managers or heads of department who have the necessary knowledge of explosives law (e.g. certificate of competence).The trade supervisory offices of the governments in whose district the company or branch is located are responsible for receiving the notification.

Responsible for the content
Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz (Bavarian State Ministry of the Environment and Consumer Protection)

Last update or date of publication