You must apply for approval for your farm if you want to trade commercially in animals, breeding material and/or animal products within the Community.


Responsible for the content
Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz (Bavarian State Ministry of the Environment and Consumer Protection)

Last update or date of publication