for the European election, register as foreign Germans or foreign Germans in the electoral register

If you live abroad as a German or a German, you can still vote in the European elections. You must register on request in the electoral register.

Application under Annex 2 to the European Electoral Code

Appendix 2 to the European Electoral Regulations Forms are also available from diplomatic and professional consular missions abroad.

As a German or a German, you can join the register of voters if you German or German within the meaning of Article 116 paragraph 1 of the Basic Law are, are at least 18 years old on Election Day are not excluded from the right to vote have been living in a Member State of the European Union for at least 3 months on election day, or otherwise reside there, or after the age of 14, an apartment has been held or otherwise habitually resided in the Federal Republic of Germany for at least three months without interruption and that residence is not more than 25 years old, or they have, for other reasons, acquired and are personally and directly familiar with the political situation in the Federal Republic of Germany, in all cases have submitted a written application under Annex 2 to the European Electoral Code by the 21st day before the election, which includes a corresponding declaration on oath instead of the fact that you do not vote in any other Member State or in any other German municipality.
You can choose as a foreign German or foreign German Enter in the electoral register for the European elections as follows let: You apply under Appendix 2 of the European Electoral Code to the last municipality where you held an apartment or otherwise stayed before moving abroad. If you have never lived in Germany, the application must be submitted to the district office of Berlin Mitte. The authority decides on the application and at the same time sends postal ballot documents or a negative decision