If you have newly appointed or dismissed an immission control officer or if there have been changes in his area of responsibility, you must report this to the responsible immission control authority.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of the Environment, Energy, Food and Forestry Rhineland-Palatinate

Last update or date of publication