Apply for a commercial permit under explosives law Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you want to deal with explosive substances in the commercial sector or operate the traffic, you need a permit according to the Explosives Act. Activities related to explosive substances have a high potential for danger. The aim of the Explosives Act is to protect people and property from these dangers. In order to avoid accidents and abuse, the explosives law places high demands on the suitability, reliability and expertise of persons who want to deal with explosive substances. As part of reliability, information is obtained from other authorities, e.g. the police, the public prosecutor's office. If you, as an entrepreneur, wish to deal with or move with the following explosive substances, NC powder (nitrocellulose powder) Stage pyrotechnics / technical pyrotechnics Fireworks of category F3 and F4, Fireworks in accordance with Section 20(4) of the First Ordinance on the Explosives Act of category F2 then you need a permit according to Section 7 SprengG! The official authorisation ensures that only persons who meet the requirements for safe handling have access to explosive substances. If you apply for a commercial permit, the competent authority will ask you for further information on the storage facilities of the explosive substances.

Valid identity card or passport Certificate of expertise or proven expert person (certificate holder) Proof of liability insurance Description of the intended storage (e..B technical documentation, photo evidence, storage plan) Certificate of safety For checking the reliability of people from abroad: You need a certified certificate in certified translation from the competent judicial or administrative authority of your home country or country of origin of certain facts that are relevant to the assessment of your reliability (e..B. criminal record excerpt).

Form designation: Varies depending on the competent authority If necessary, link to the aforementioned form: Online procedure possible: no Written form required: yes Personal appearance required: Depending on the relevant competent authority

Related Links

In order to obtain a permit to handle and traffic in explosive substances, you must meet the following conditions: You must be 21 years of age for handling explosive substances. You must have a specialist. The specialist is proven by a certificate certifying the successful participation in a state or state-recognized course. They must be reliable. The required reliability is usually given if you have been law-abiding and have not been penalised. They must be personally suitable. You are personally suitable if you have no restrictions on .B mental and physical health or drug or alcohol dependence. They must have suitable rooms or storage facilities for storage.
Before you, as an entrepreneur, are allowed to deal with or interact with explosive substances, you must apply in writing for a permit in accordance with Section 7 of the Explosives Act: To grant it, you must submit an application and submit all necessary documents. The documents are then checked by the LAVG. If you have any questions or ambiguities, the LAVG will contact you and invite you to a personal interview if necessary. After reviewing the documents, you will receive a notice of the decision and a fee notice with a request for payment.

Responsible for the content
45-5 The Senator for Health, Women and Consumer Protection of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen

Last update or date of publication