If you are granted care as a survivor in accordance with the Federal Pension Act or in the corresponding application of this Act, you can receive supplementary welfare benefits as special assistance in individual cases.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Social Affairs, Health and Gender Equality

Last update or date of publication