Medical treatment for war victims Granted Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
As an impaired person (so-called damaged), you will receive medical treatment on request for damage to health that has been recognized as a result of damage or caused by a recognized consequence of damage.
As a damaged person, you are entitled to medical treatment for recognised health disorders. If you are severely damaged, benefits will also be granted for non-dependent ailments if and insofar as they are not otherwise ensured (e.B. by membership in the statutory health insurance); under the same conditions, the family members and carers of the severely disabled as well as all surviving dependents may receive medical treatment .
The type and scope of benefits generally correspond to those of statutory health insurance.
The healing treatment includes
- outpatient medical and dental treatment,
- supply of medicines and dressings,
- Supply of remedies including physiotherapy, exercise therapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy, as well as spectacle lenses and contact lenses
- supply of dentures,
- treatment in a hospital (hospital treatment),
- treatment in a rehabilitation facility,
- home nursing,
- supply of aids,
- Stress testing and occupational therapy,
- non-medical socio-paediatric services,
- Psychotherapy as a medical and psychotherapeutic treatment and sociotherapy.
- Application (informally possible)
- Notice of recognition as a damaged or severely damaged person
- Insurance card of the health insurance company
- Certificate of damage consequences by the supply authority
- informal application is possible
- Forms can be requested from the competent authority under the respective state law or are already stored on the homepage.
- Health disorders that have been recognized as a result of damage or caused by a recognized consequence of damage (causality)
§ 10 paragraph 1 Federal Supply Act (BVG)
Merkblatt zur Heil- und Krankenbehandlung
Medical and medical treatment services are generally provided on request. The following benefits are provided directly by the competent pension office and must be applied for there:
- Exercise therapy
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Stress testing
- Occupational therapy
- bathing cures,
- replacement services,
- Disabled abdominal exercises,
- Flat rate for clothing and laundry wear
- All other services are provided by the health insurance fund for the supply administration.
- If an eligible person is not a member of a health insurance company, they can contact a statutory health insurance company of their choice.
Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Social Affairs, Health and Gender Equality
Last update or date of publication