If you need proof of birth from the former German territories or from the consular and colonial registers, you can apply for a birth certificate. You can get this at the registry office I in Berlin.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Senate Department for the Interior, Digitization and Sport Berlin, Department 1 - Constitutional and Administrative Law

Last update or date of publication