View travel card-free activity Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

For the following activities without travel trade cards, there is an obligation to notify the competent authority: Any person who sells goods in the municipality of his place of residence or commercial establishment or visits (distributes) or buys orders, offers services or visits orders for services, provided that the municipality does not have more than 10 000 inhabitants; any person who distributes food or other daily necessities from a non-stationary point of sale or other establishment at regular, shorter intervals in the same place; the prohibition of § 56 sec. 1 no. 3 letter b GewO does not apply; Who offers printed works on public paths, streets, squares or other public places. If you carry out one of the above-mentioned travel trade card-free activities in accordance with § 55a (1) no. 3, 9 and 10 GewO, then you must notify the competent authority of the start of your business, unless you have already registered it in accordance with § 14 (1) to (3) GewO. If there is an obligation to notify, the form must be used in accordance with the Business Advertisement Ordinance.

Completed form according to the Business Advertisement Ordinance Identity card or passport with registration certificate Residence permit if foreigners and not EU/EEA nationals For proof of the entrepreneurial legal form: If you are based in Germany, you will need: in the case of registered companies: extract from the commercial register and, if applicable, a copy of the articles of association If you have your company headquarters abroad, you will need documents from the country of residence that prove the legal form.

Forms: Business registration Written form required: no Personal appearance required: no Online procedure possible: yes

Information on the business start-up portal of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy on the subject

Related Links

You can display a travel trade card-free activity on site at your municipality or city administration. To do so, please contact the municipality or city administration/trade office in which you have your habitual residence or in which the future business will have its registered office.

Responsible for the content
Hessian Ministry of Economic Affairs, Energy, Transport and Housing

Last update or date of publication