Apply for an extension of the travel trade card Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

You operate a travel business if you offer goods for sale without a prior order (appointment) and operate outside your commercial branch (place of business) or without having one. The same applies if you visit (distribute) or purchase orders, offer services or visit orders for services or carry out entertaining activities as a showman or by showman type. The exercise of a travel business requires permission in the form of a travel trade card. The content of the travel trade card may be limited in content, granted with a time limit and subject to conditions, insofar as this is necessary for the protection of the general public or consumers; under the same conditions, the subsequent inclusion, amendment and supplementation of conditions is also permitted.

Travel trade card

Forms: none Written form required: yes Personal appearance at pick-up on site: yes Online procedure possible: yes

You must already be in possession of a travel trade card.
§ 55 Abs. 3 Gewerbeordnung (GewO)

Related Links

Information on the business start-up portal of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy on the subject of trade/travel

Related Links

You can apply to your municipal or city administration for a subsequent change in the time limit of your travel trade card. To do this, contact the municipality or city administration in which you have your habitual residence or in which the future business will have its registered office.

Responsible for the content
Hessian Ministry of Economic Affairs, Energy, Transport and Housing

Last update or date of publication
No information available