Identity card issuance new due to loss Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If your identity card is untraceable or lost to you, you must report the loss to your or any other identity card authority or to the police. You can apply for a new identity card at the same time from your identity card authority or from another identity card authority at a surcharge/surcharge.

Loss indicator valid (child) passport or birth certificate in the case of children under 16 years of age, the consent (declaration) of the legal guardians in the case of only one legal guardian, the proof of custody a passport photo suitable for biometry (after the photo sample board)

Germans within the meaning of Art. 116 sec. 1 Of the Basic Law (GG)
Information on the new identity card

Responsible for the content
BMI, IT I 4;

For the changes of 03.02.2021: BMI, DV2

Last update or date of publication